Watchman™ electronic catalyst monitor
Achieve best performance with the innovative Watchman! Highly-responsive red LED visual display shows temperatures accurately. Maximizes the heat potential of your catalyst without overheating and damaging your combustor or stove. Pre-programmed audio signals with beep-tones conveniently alert you when to engage your catalyst, and when it is overheating.
- monitors catalyst temperatures, to close and open bypass
- conforms with Environmental Protection Agency requirement for new catalytic stoves and fireplaces
- ideal for Fireplace Xtrordinair, Regency, Vermont Castings and other brands
- helps you discern declining combustor performance and need for replacement
- available in your choice of battery-power or AC wall-current versions
Locate the 4-inch stainless-steel probe to one inch proximity to the catalyst, through port in your stove or fireplace; 6-foot thermocouple cable reaches to wherever you wish the monitor to display. Monitor can stand on hearth, or be mounted on wall (wall-mount bracket and hardware included at no extra charge).
Choose either the battery version (uses 9-volt conventional alkaline or lithium batteries, install two in series for longer operation) or the AC version (comes complete with converter for 120-volt wall current).
Designed by Condar and manufactured in our North Carolina factory. Made in the USA.