Watchman™ electronic catalyst monitor
Achieve best performance with the innovative Watchman! Highly-responsive red LED visual display shows temperatures accurately. Maximizes the heat potential of your catalyst without overheating and damaging your combustor or stove. Pre-programmed audio signals conveniently alert you when to engage your catalyst, and when it is overheating.
- Alerts with beep tones when to open or close bypass and when catalyst is overheating
- Conforms with Environmental Protection Agency requirements for new catalytic stoves and fireplaces
- Ideal for Fireplace Xtrordinair, Regency, Vermont Castings and other brands
- Helps discern declining combustor performance and need for replacement
- Choose battery-powered or AC wall-current versions
Through port in your stove or fireplace, position the 4-inch stainless-steel probe one inch from your catalyst; 6-foot thermocouple cable reaches to wherever you wish the monitor to display. Monitor can stand on hearth, or be mounted to wall (wall-mount bracket and hardware included at no extra charge).
Battery version uses 9-volt conventional alkaline or lithium batteries (install two in series for longer operation). AC version comes complete with converter for 120-volt wall current.
Designed by Condar and manufactured in our North Carolina factory. Made in the USA.